Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Day Sweet Children and Slappy, Jawbreaker Busy, Cub Come Out 7"s and more...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Day Sweet Children and Slappy, Jawbreaker Busy, Cub Come Out 7"s and more...

UPDATES Below! More for sale...

A friend of America's favourite band is helping unload some beloved pop punk gems. Most first pressings in G to VG condition: http://www.ebay.com/sch/striperxxl/m...1&_ipg=&_from=

Bid early and often!
    Last edited by Kung Fu Monkeys; 02-09-2015, 05:42 PM. Reason: Updates for more sales!

New Auctions: first pressing of Jawbreaker lps (Chesterfield King, Bivouac, 24 Hour Revenge Therapy), Screeching Weasel (Boogada, My Brain Hurts, Wiggle), more.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sasl...perxxl&_sop=10

Comment

do you still have that come out, come out, come out with the sticker and the post card?

Comment

Yes, oddly enough nobody put a bid on that treasure. I'll tell my friend to repost it and let you know when it's back up. (It's not in my possession, as I'm not in NY but the record is otherwise I'd just sell it to you myself).

Comment

you're welcome to shoot me an email jvallexm at gmail and I will buy it

Comment

FINAL DAY! Last chance to score the 1st pressing of "Everybody's Entitled to Their Own Opinion" (Discord Records) with a sweet Danny Bonaduce MTX poster (from their Rough Trade days). Also up for sale, records by MTX (fake live 7" on Munster), the Modern Lovers (live at the Longbranch), Jawbreaker/Crimpshrine split 7", Shonen Knife Neon Zebra Sub Pop 7", cub "Come Out Come Out" 3x7", and more...
          Last edited by Kung Fu Monkeys; 02-15-2015, 12:31 PM. Reason: Forgot a few titles

Comment

Great! I'll tell my friend to repost it and let you know when it's back up.
            Backlink | Buy Backlink

Comment

Working...
            X