Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is my discogs account. Buy some records.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my discogs account. Buy some records.

Buy rare and hard to find music on vinyl records and used CDs from thousands of online record stores. Manage your music collection with a detailed discography on rock, electronic, hip hop, classical and other popular and obscure music genres.

hundred bucks for the house boat record? jeez

Comment

Your prices are pretty unreasonable in general. If your angle is that you don't want to sell them, then don't. Good luck.

Comment

I definitely won't. Speaking as someone who lists records on eBay and Discogs as side job, it grates my nerves to see to people abusing the set your own price system. Maybe you'll get some sucker to buy one of your very common and largely un-valuable records at an inflated Amazon seller price, but really the outrageous prices you're applying do nothing but drive up the already fictional collector value.

As far as your implication that it's Discogs that has suggested these prices, well, I just find that hard to believe. Just a cursory glance at your inventory and the sales statistics recorded for each record reveals that to be untrue. Also, plain common sense that, say, a Radio Faces LP has never sold for 30 dollars and is in reality a 4-10 dollar record at best. That's just one example. In addition, you have every record listed as Mint or Near Mint which tells me you likely have little knowledge about how to accurately grade a record or more likely are full of shit.

Quit trying to shake people down. I see this shit all the time. Not only is it annoying to me personally, it's a disservice to everyone.
        ‚Äč

Comment

Haha, that is the most idiotic defense I've ever heard. Get bent.

Comment

Just greedy and dishonest.

Comment

Actually, it is both of those things. Do you know what mint means? Never played. Never even opened. Or near mint? There is NO FUCKING WAY that you own two hundred records in that condition. That's dishonesty. Flipping records for an insane, unreasonable markup is greed. You have records listed for a 200% or more markup of their USED value. And that's a generous calculation.

I just don't respect people who practice price gouging in the collectors market.

Comment

If I were at a garage sale and some guy was trying to sell a VHS copy of Jerry Macguire for 30 dollars because "That's how much it's worth to him" I would tell him to get fucked.

Comment

You're still a dipshit, and I'd very much like it if not one person who reads this bought a record from you.

Comment

Yeahh, Phranky's been through here alright!!

Comment

Discogs that has suggested these prices, well, I just find that hard to believe. Just a cursory glance at your inventory and the sales statistics recorded for each record reveals that to be untrue. Also, plain common sense that, say, a Radio Faces LP has never sold

prep4sure.com six sigma yellow belt
                      Last edited by Devi123; 12-19-2015, 01:21 AM.
                      Cut down your exam stress by using our latest Florida Memorial University and high quality vce exams and ICDL.

Comment

delete comments much?

Comment

jetty for $50? wow - i'm a millionaire.

Comment

Wait, what? I assume there's some deleted comments involved, right?

PS- Here's my Discogs store. Just started selling on Discogs, tips are welcome. The "suggested" price often seemed a bit high, but I tried to find a decent middle ground for most of them.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/lushj/profile

Comment

I just find that hard to believe. Just a cursory glance at your inventory and the sales statistics recorded for each record reveals that to be untrue.
                              We are professional suppliers specialized in anabolic steroids! All of our products are already available in USA.

Comment

Working...
                              X