Comic book trades + a couple old RPG strategy guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic book trades + a couple old RPG strategy guides

Hello! Please bid on this stuff: http://www.ebay.com/sch/iddqd18xv/m....p2047675.l2562

Thanks!

Alice, you should check the sold listings on those first few things you listed and see if maybe it's worth pulling them down and doing buy it nows. I'm selling a bunch of books now and noticed that auctions are ending WAAAAAAAY cheap these days, like more so than ever.

Comment

Shit, they've already got bids! Can they still be taken down? Thanks for the advice. I actually thought about asking you about this stuff before I put it all on eBay but I didn't want to wait. I was high and itching to do some monotonous "work."

Comment

Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers or anything containing software work

Our excellent online Testking istqb certification training programs will lead you ccna certification to success in the We also offer latest and Rasmussen College with 100% success guarantee. Our Sterling College is rare in IT world.

Last edited by pasban00; 03-21-2015, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X