MTX 2007 Insub Fest T-shirt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTX 2007 Insub Fest T-shirt

Don't care the size, please sell it to me. k thanks.

These sold out in MINUTES!!! I didn't get one, either.

Comment

Originally posted by makabampow View Post
      These sold out in MINUTES!!! I didn't get one, either.
      I had one and an old girl friend stole it.

Comment

These were printed on pretty shitty quality shirts. The transfer is still strong on mine, but the shirt fits like fucking shit now. It's the Orioles one you're after?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruisy View Post
          These were printed on pretty shitty quality shirts. The transfer is still strong on mine, but the shirt fits like fucking shit now. It's the Orioles one you're after?
          That's the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruisy View Post
            wanna sell it?

Comment

There were actually two designs made for this show. The Orioles one and a girlie shirt with a different design.
              Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

I don't remember the girlie shirt and I am not a girl so just looking for the Orioles one.

Comment

Recorded at the Tuff Shed Bunker in Oakland by Six and featuring session drummer extraordinaire Garett Goddard (Cuts, King Tuff, Personal & the Pizzas, Girls), "Can Ya Tell Me (How Life Goes On)" is the second single by the duo on Six's Tuff Break label. Their debut single, "She Loves Him" sold out of it's initial press within weeks of it's release. Pre-orders for "Can Ya Tell Me" start April 1st and "She Loves Him" will be repressed in time for their gigs t

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
                  We offer guaranteed success for http://spanishprograms.com/ exam with help of latest certification spanishprograms - how do you speak spanish and practice questions and the exams of French Yabla ccie security German.about
                  Last edited by fgfgfgd; 04-01-2015, 02:34 AM.

Comment

I heard a rumor that these shirts might be available again when MTX plays the east coast this summer
                    Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

That would be cool. Was bummed he didn't have em in Baltimore for this past Insub.

Comment

Working...
                      X