Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Farm

https://ifarm.bandcamp.com/
    I put together a bandcamp of I Farm because the world needs to not forget these guys.

i have the sincerely robots lp and that split with operation cliff calvin!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter piper View Post
      i have the sincerely robots lp and that split with operation cliff calvin!
      Now you can have them all.
      I need to get my hands on the 7"s and the thirsty split.

Comment

dude i have a CD comp that croft made me ages ago of i farm 7"s. there's no track listing but i'll see if i can send it to you this weekend

Comment

ok, I got those 7"s up now too. I would love to get all the thirsty music and put that up too, but this is a good start.

Comment

I think I have a couple b-sides from Is Lying To Be Popular that they put up on their website back in the day. I'm pretty sure they're only 128kbps, but they might be worth adding.
            Nick Jagger
            pedico
            Death to Slater
            the jims
            Wolf and the Wolves

Comment

I moved to ithaca to be closer to i farm and so far that hasn't really gotten me anywhere.

Comment

you still living up there? i think i'm going to the tenement/vacation show tuesday night

Comment

yeah ill totally be there!

Comment

Nice! I always play an acoustic version of No One Cares That Nothing Matters. Should get around to recording it.

Phrank, did you ever ask Brhel's opinion of I Farm?

Comment

Originally posted by M. Slice View Post
                      Nice! I always play an acoustic version of No One Cares That Nothing Matters. Should get around to recording it.

Phrank, did you ever ask Brhel's opinion of I Farm?
                      ha. no. but I have an idea that he doesn't really hold them in high regard?

Comment

Originally posted by gordon brody View Post
                        yeah ill totally be there!
                        You're living in ithaca now. wow. how are you enjoying it? school or work/life?

Comment

fucking looooooooooove i farm. booked em a show in like 2000/2001. one of my fav bands ever. listen to that earworms record dead broke did thats 2/3rds of this band.
                          on your bandcamp, the "i dont know the name" songs are from a crap records comp called cause thats the way you like it baby. youre also missing the track shes over you that precedes the other 3 songs
                          the only thing your bandcamp needs is the 5 b-sides from is lying to be popular that have been stuck on my ipod for years that i dont have actual files for.

love i farm.

Comment

anyone know what became of arun?

Comment

Originally posted by BloatedKatRecords View Post
                              fucking looooooooooove i farm. booked em a show in like 2000/2001. one of my fav bands ever. listen to that earworms record dead broke did thats 2/3rds of this band.
                              on your bandcamp, the "i dont know the name" songs are from a crap records comp called cause thats the way you like it baby. youre also missing the track shes over you that precedes the other 3 songs
                              the only thing your bandcamp needs is the 5 b-sides from is lying to be popular that have been stuck on my ipod for years that i dont have actual files for.

love i farm.
                              Thanks.
                              I've been putting it together with help from most of the people from ithaca and my friend Tom Dewing.

Arun, I think, is still in DC doing Film stuff. We're friends on facebook. (BOOM. Namedrop) not sure if you know but he was the film person for Obama in his first campaign. really crazy to see someone you know going through that kind of thing.
                              he still makes stupid faces when he's doing things, that's about all I know.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arun_Chaudhary

WOW

Comment

Originally posted by BloatedKatRecords View Post

love i farm.
                                  i have 3 of these, but i must be missing the other 2.
                                  Nick Jagger
                                  pedico
                                  Death to Slater
                                  the jims
                                  Wolf and the Wolves

Comment

Working...
                                  X