Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 7" OUT FROM THE TRANSGRESSIONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NEW 7" OUT FROM THE TRANSGRESSIONS

    Thats right! The Transgressions are back and better than ever. We have a new 7" out and Adam was nice enough to put it out on It's Alive Records even though I am complete asshole!

    You can order it from him or from No Idea and it comes with a download code. Or if you just want the computer files click on over to http://thetransies.bandcamp.com

    Its streaming there for free. But you can give us money and put it on your phone or zune or whatever to save that precious data money.

    We will have some new shirts soon and the CIA amd DOD hav reportedly picked up chatter about a tour, but who knows. They thought osama did the 9/11 too.

    Hope you enjoy the music! I think its the best stuff yet, probably because I was sober when recording it.

  • #2
    awesome!

    ten characters

    Comment


    • #3
      Ya still riding a TOMOS?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by l00ka View Post
        Ya still riding a TOMOS?
        Nope. I sold it for drug money like a dummy. Had a motobecane after that but chris stole it, hence eric being our bass player.

        Comment


        • #5
          Anyone wanna buy one? Anyone wanna put out a full length? No one reviewed it. No press releases. No promotion. Therefore i have a huge box of records for sale and a new album that needs a label.

          Comment


          • Milo Cyrus
            Milo Cyrus commented
            Editing a comment
            Keep Track of the Time review coming up of this 7". I'm just slow.

        • #6
          Originally posted by bengression View Post
          Anyone wanna buy one? Anyone wanna put out a full length? No one reviewed it. No press releases. No promotion. Therefore i have a huge box of records for sale and a new album that needs a label.
          How many copies did you guys sell when you were touring to promote it?

          Comment


          • #7
            i bought it, it was pretty good. I'd buy a full length from the TRANSGRESSIONS. If i had an actual label, id consider putting it out. But labels are hard, man.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Scott View Post

              How many copies did you guys sell when you were touring to promote it?
              A little over 600

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by mr. nobody View Post
                i bought it, it was pretty good. I'd buy a full length from the TRANSGRESSIONS. If i had an actual label, id consider putting it out. But labels are hard, man.
                yeah, that's why I need someone else to do the work. I can send emails and get flakes responses but I don't wanna create a relationship with a pressing plant or really anyone. That's sounds... awful.

                Comment

                Working...
                X