Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phrank View Post
    yeah, everyone!
    So it's been a while since the comparison photos were put up. sooo, here you go. 3 years of hard work and meth amphetamines.

nice photoshop job
    b/w
    stomach staple = cheating

Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveNinja View Post

nice photoshop job
      b/w
      stomach staple = cheating
      Backed. Hard.

Comment

• you're a beaut phronk! the last time i saw you you were in that first pic shape trying to smooth out an argument between my ex and i at insub!

my new girlfriend just made a slight comment about my weight like a week ago, it's been bugging me, i think i should lose like 10-15lbs

Comment

• also the holding a menu to wearing an apron thing is funny, i'm sure when her and i move in together, and i'm eating at home/packing lunch more often, i'll drop it without having to exercise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Read hard View Post
            I've been sort of lazy lately. I'm gonna swim on Friday, I think.
            Did this today! It was refreshing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter piper View Post
              you're a beaut phronk! the last time i saw you you were in that first pic shape trying to smooth out an argument between my ex and i at insub!

my new girlfriend just made a slight comment about my weight like a week ago, it's been bugging me, i think i should lose like 10-15lbs
              Did I really do that with you and an ex? the only specific incident I recall is with Mick. but you're not mick, right?

10-15lbs is easy. 3 months of eating slightly better and moving 30 minutes a day 3-5 times a week. cut out soda and add water. 10-15 is a cakewalk (pun intended!) obviously if you suffer from any health issues then my sweeping comments are to be disregarded!

Comment

• I haven't lost a pound in 3 weeks despite working out as much as possible and sticking to the diet. I'm so mad.

Comment

• ^^^do hormones count as health issues?

Comment

• already lost 3 by cutting out 90% of my soda intake and no exercise!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter piper View Post
                      already lost 3 by cutting out 90% of my soda intake and no exercise!
                      Congratulations. kick its ass

Comment

• I hit my goal tonight of running 1,000 miles this year with two and a half months to spare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          I hit my goal tonight of running 1,000 miles this year with two and a half months to spare.
                          Nice! Any plans for races? I've got a marathon coming up in a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by the jerk View Post

Nice! Any plans for races? I've got a marathon coming up in a couple of weeks.
                            I've never done a race before, but a friend signed me up and paid my entry to the Little Rock half marathon (I told him not to waste his money signing me up for the full), so I'm going to do that in March. During the winter I usually do 8-9 miles at a time, so chunky on a few more provably won't kill me. Pretty sure I could do it under two hours, would like to do about 1:45. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

• Hi health & wellness thread, welcome back to the top of the bored! Can't believe I was the last one to post in this thread.... Ran my first "official" half marathon today and finished up in 1:46:32. Pretty good considering I didn't follow any training plan and just did my normal "go when I feel like it" running.

Comment

Working...
                              X