Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parent Thread II: Parent Harder

I liked this thread, let's do it again!

Hells yeah. Probably my favorite thread from the old board.

Lemme talk about play doh for a second: I fucking detest that shit. It's a creative outlet that the critter loves and I'm loathe to deny her something like that but it's EVERYWHERE in my life all of a sudden. I can't even reliably vacuum it up anymore 'cause they reformulated it to resist drying. The molds and machines just make it so much easier for her to mass produce things that look like mouse turds and scrambled egg bits that I wanna sue the company. And don't get me started on the smell.

End vent.

Comment

It is messy! But at least they can't cover themselves in it, like paint or felts or glue.

Comment

Comment

Play-doh is the worst

Comment

"That's not my penis. I call it my keenis." - my son while taking a dump and tugging at his foreskin
            http://railsplitterband.com

Comment

"I want to open it and see it. Hi, keenis!"
              http://railsplitterband.com

Comment

Who was Phil on the old board?

Comment

• Phill
                  Phill commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That was me... I used to be badegg666 and I'm really happy to done with that handle. I post sporadically and mostly about dumb things.

"Bizzy got squished! At Mimi's house! Grandpa hit him in his red van! And now bugs are eating him!"

-- my son, to every single person he has encountered in the past year

Comment

Who was bizzy?

Comment

bizzy was his keenis.

worse than playdough: silly puddy. Once ground into the carpet, it will never be removed.
                    Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

Ugh, I hated all that crap. Same went for toys that made electronic noise. WHY!?!

Comment

Because you are burnt out on life by the point your children get to play with fun things?

Comment

Yes, exactly.

Comment

JJ ate food for the first time today. Some of that baby cereal. Smelt awful, but he seemed to enjoy it. For the last month he has been staring at me whenever I ate. He was as bad as my dog.

Comment

Originally posted by nicole View Post
                              Who was bizzy?
                              Our awesome dog he loved so much that we got him a stuffed toy that looked like her for his birthday, so of course on the trip to celebrate that birthday at relatives she was run over.

Comment

Every person should experience a dog being run over, no matter the age. It builds character and helps with world perspective. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

What does shunting trucks mean?

Comment

Wheezing and whooshing until you're chuffed.

Comment

Fizzling fireboxes!

Comment

My child is a genius.

Comment

He actually might be.

Comment

Hey all, i was never in on the last thread but thought I would say whats up. I got a 3 and half year old boy named Jameson and a 1 year old girl named Sadie.
                                            They both are awesome, hilarious and stressful.

Excited to talk to other punk parents.

Comment

We booked a vacation involving a 6 hour flight with our 2 year old. Has anyone find this? I'm assuming she will just get the iPad for the whole trip or something. Stickers and coloring. Anything else? Tell me we will make it.

Comment

For sure the iPad. Probably nothing else as long as being on an airplane doesn't bother her.

As bad of a parent as it might make me sound like, boy do I wish we could have thrown an iPad at a screaming kid at times. Sometimes I swear that's ALL it was designed for. I can't tell you how many times we listened to three hours of nothing but yelling in a car. That's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Comment

Working...
                                                X