No announcement yet.

Parent Thread II: Parent Harder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I should post in here too! We had a girl onMay 19th (11 days after the due date).
    Contractions were super intense and close together so I thought I was in for the typical short second labour, but nope. It was also back labour which was way harder to cope with than my first. After several hours they told me my cervix (TMI) was in the way somehow so they would have to do a bunch of monitoring and I got the epidural at that point. My only regret is not getting it sooner, given how intense/ shitty it all was. Healthy baby (9 lbs :/) in the end though!

More TMI- breastfeeding is going better than last time, It's still a high maintenance/prescribed gong show, but we're doing so much better than I was with my first.

Comment

• congratz! .....
      Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

• Congratulations! (Bummer about the labor)

Comment

• Congrats. Her birthday is one day before mine. Taurus babies

Comment

• Tauri Babi.

Comment

• Any PPMB parents have bands with their kids? Pics/videos or it didn't happen.

Comment

• I recorded a Christmas song for a comp with my wife and kids. wife and kids were on cellos and violin. youngest kid played the triangle
                Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

• My daughter got a "God Loves You!" pamphlet wrapped around a dollar bill while she was trick or treating. So thrilled that Je$u$' crew is representing Him hard, but way more thrilled to start on my own pamphlets for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capnplank View Post
                    My daughter got a "God Loves You!" pamphlet wrapped around a dollar bill while she was trick or treating. So thrilled that Je$u$' crew is representing Him hard, but way more thrilled to start on my own pamphlets for next year.
                    You should have kept sending her back to that house until you had enough dollars to go pick up a nice six pack afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                    X