Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Thread

tonight i'm making smores bacon with Ditchy and then we are going to drink and watch project runway

tomorrow i'm goin out to breakfast with a friend and then i'm hittin up the grocery store

sunday i'm smoking some BBQ chicken for my sister's birthday, then later that night i'm goin over to my friends place to smoke a cigar and watch Walking Dead.

monday i start a new job.

tonight - muffs in brooklyn
    tomorrow - haunted house
    sunday - rangers home opener

Comment

Tonight: I've eaten Thai food and cake and listened to records and then went for a walk
      Tomorrow: get up at 11 and listen to the radio and take a shower, head to the city and then take a bus to Bergen where I'll serve people the hits they want to hear!
      Sunday: I don't think I'll be doing anything on Sunday, work on my term paper. Enjoy cum?

Comment

Now: Drinking beer and watching Project Runway.
        Tomorrow: Working in the morning. Then pumpkin farm with the family. Might be hanging out with a friend at night.
        Sunday: Work.
        Originally posted by mylesmoist;n593
        we hung out a couple days later in my dorm, played mario kart,and made out when my roommate wasnt looking heheheh. it was fun but shes fucking terrible at mario kart.

Comment

Tonight watched old Big Brother with Gracie and ate chicken wings.
          Tomorrow: Wake up, work some, then cook a casserole. Thanksgiving dinner at the in-law family's house in Guelph and then driving back to the city to play a show at 11. Excited about that. Maybe beers too.
          Sunday: Work, work, football, pizza, and more work.
          Monday (it's thanksgiving week here): Lazy type day, another thanksgiving dinner at my bandmate's house. Lots of turkey.

Comment

Went to see Upset/The Muffs last night and saw friends.
            Today I'm working from home all day in my pajamas, watching the Gilmore Girls.
            Tomorrow KL and her dude are going to Coney Island with me and my dude and it should be fun. She's going to take some semblance of engagement photos. Chris mainly wants to eat hot dogs and cotton candy.
            Root for the Royals is just a general activity now that they're on such a hot streak.
            Last edited by jettrocks; 10-11-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

fri.: watched a couple of episodes of shark tank

today: slept in, relaxed, threw out some stuff and donated boxes of stuff to salivating army. Made a box of stuff to donate to the Chicago Publishers Resource Center, but gonna have to wait a week or so to actually give it to them. no plans for tonight, probably gonna watch some shit and maybe sort through more crap. I got these tall cans of Apple Berry La Croix so that should be fun. If I'm in the mood ill catch some Midnight Special. and Ill probably be posting on here like a horizontal vagina

sun.: do some more work around the house get a strawberry crush 2 liter and a 5 dollar little caesars pizza and pass out on the couch in a food coma

Comment

Today: 'I'm gonna go to my second and last tutorial for my term paper! Then to a birthday party and then work. I'm baking muffins!
                Saturday: I'm going to another birthday party!
                Sunday: Swim!

Comment

Originally posted by Read hard View Post
                  Today: 'I'm gonna go to my second and last tutorial for my term paper! Then to a birthday party and then work. I'm baking muffins!
                  Saturday: I'm going to another birthday party!
                  Sunday: Swim!
                  I'm excited for this! I feel like my term paper is pretty good and I don't wanna be told I have to write the whole thing all over again, last time I was certain it sucked and got a good response, I don't want the opposite to happen.

Comment

Today - Go to a museum and possibly apply for a job there. Later see Iron Chic, Broadcaster and The Raging Nathans
                    Tomorrow - No set plans, prepare for the week ahead
                    Sunday - Rangers game at 5, JT Habersaat comedy show at Don Pedros.

Comment

Tonight we have no plans- action burger with chadd maybe?
                      I have a friend in town for work staying near me so we may have dinner tomorrow.
                      Sunday is the girlpool, radiator hospital, slutever etc... show at silent barn.

Comment

Today: parents are coming into town later. Going to eat my weight in macaroni and cheese with steak in it at this resturant in town
                        Saturday: get up crazy early to watch my dad row in the Head of the Charles, eat with a mess of rowers at Durgin park that night (perhaps even with the Winklevoss twins!! OOOOoooh!!!)
                        Sunday: chill on the toilet all day

Comment

today: had lunch with Ditchy and his wife and then went to a local microbrewery. goin back up to Ditchy's house later to watch Project Runway

saturday: i'm supposed to be recording a band but i think i might have to tell them we gotta do it another time. my basement has a bunch of water in it from when it rained the other day, their guitarist pulled a back muscle the other day and is on a bunch of pain meds, and their bassist is getting a tattoo tonight, so i dunno if he'll be in pain from that or not, this whole thing just seems like a bad idea to do this weekend. later on though i'm goin to a pumpkin carving party

sunday: no idea what i'm doing yet. probably just gunna relax and watch some movies, might go over to my friend's place for Walking Dead

Comment

Relaxing tonight with the wife. The kid is going over to my parents for the night. Maybe redbox a movie or some shit.

Work tomorrow.
                            we hung out a couple days later in my dorm, played mario kart,and made out when my roommate wasnt looking heheheh. it was fun but shes fucking terrible at mario kart.

Comment

Yesterday: possibly failed a nursing exam, drove to my sister's place to hang out with her kids. Today: went to pumpkin patch/farm type thing with kids, petted and fed cute goats, ate disappointing ice cream, decided I couldn't take not being able to breathe due to sister's cat so I drove home early. Now movies, wine, and maybe some homework until the boy gets off work. Tomorrow: homework and whatever with the boy

Comment

After work today I'm driving up to Georgia to pick up some 40oz beers for my Choking Victim cover set tonight at the annual Halloween Covers show. Going to dress up as Fat Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia too.
                                Tomorrow I'm driving down to Lakeland to see a Ring of Honor wrestling TV taping! Very excited for that
                                Sunday is pumpkin carving, and scary movie watching. Gonna be a good weekend
                                http://seattlefuckingsupersonics.bandcamp.com/ pop-punk
                                https://nightwitchfl.bandcamp.com/ - hardcore punk

Comment

today: goin out in a minute to get breakfast and do some errands. i'll probably watch some movies this afternoon and then go hang at Ditchy's place later. after that i might go to a show, i'm not sure yet

saturday: possibly working with my dad but i'm not sure yet. hittin up a halloween store in the afternoon and then goin to a party at night

sunday: i'm gunna smoke some wings and ribs and just hang out and watch movies or something

i really wanted to get out of town this weekend and go on a brew tour or hit up some haunted houses but none of my friends are available, bummer

Comment

Today: Gonna watch movies and eat Pringless(hidden product placement)
                                    Tomorrow: I'm gonna drink and try not to spend too much of my money.
                                    Sunday: Finish my term paper in American literature and history

Comment

Originally posted by Read hard View Post
                                      Sunday: Finish my term paper in American literature and history
                                      I'm basically finished!

Comment

Not a very eventful weekend. Kyle came up on Friday. Did a few errands with the family Saturday then went home. Was supposed to hang with a friend but wasn't feeling it. Stayed home and watched a movie. Work today.

Forgot to include: Fantasy basketball draft tonight. Stoked for that.
                                        Last edited by Ditchy; 10-26-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Making a gluten free/dairy free pumpkin pie. lesson planning. haunted house.

Comment

Homework, dinner, haunted house at Lemp Mansion!

Comment

Yesterday: Saw Hvitmalt gjerde and had a tutorial on my term paper
                                              Today: DJ'ing at a Halloween thingy
                                              Tomorrow: Relax

Comment

Friday: Went to my daughter's school for her Halloween party/parade. Then went trick or treating.

Yesterday: My dad and I kinda fixed out steps. They were just about unusable when we moved in so we ripped them out and didn't get around to doing it the right way this year. But at least this will get us through the winter.
                                                We finally got my daughters room organized and just about done.
                                                Then Kyle came over and we watched South Park and drank beerz.

Today: Work and hopefully relax later.

Comment

I need to pack for my trip home.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X