Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why bother? 2015 (now with more pointless whining!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why bother? 2015 (now with more pointless whining!)

everything is stupid. nothing matters. I got mad last week at skyrim and threw the control at the screen and it broke. i don't deserve nice things. people have real problems and I'm just whining because i'm hung the fuck over as hell and am bad at being positive. Also i still hate myself because i'm an idiot. blah blah blah

I read that as "I'm whining because I'm hung as fuck" lol

I think I will need this thread at some point! Something venting on the internet is the best way to feel better! Did the screen or the control break? or both?

Comment

everything is fucking terrible Posting from my phone yeah whatever

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa, what happened in Skyrim? Was it Krosis? Did your housecarl/horse die? Did you accidentally become a vampire lord and fuck up all your dreams of being a dawn guard super star? I joined every group that I didn't want to be a part of but i'm way too attached to this fucking elf now. I can't real life anymore because of this game. Skyrim>RL anyway.
        Oh I don't really have any complaints worth making but it's been pretty cold, and that's pretty stupid. <3

Comment

Kimmy! How are things?

Comment

• KimmyGibbler
            KimmyGibbler commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh heeeeyyyy sunshine. Things are things, like I said I can't really complain soooo... Anyway, apparently today I got so excited to see someone talking about Skyrim that I actually posted on a message board. Whaaaaaaaaaat? Still feels like i'm standing on a chair in a room full of strangers just yelling shit out at the top of my lungs but I couldn't stop myself. I sorta miss you guys, well the four of you that acknowledged/tolerated me. What the fuck happened here? I'm halfway convinced that there is a better more active bored elsewhere and i'm just not privy to the info. Or maybe real life is happening for everyone else. Lame.

I love Skyrim.

Comment

• KimmyGibbler
            KimmyGibbler commented
            Editing a comment
            Did we just become best friends?

• Alice Asteroid
            Alice Asteroid commented
            Editing a comment
            No, but I'll share my sweetroll with you.

• KimmyGibbler
            KimmyGibbler commented
            Editing a comment
            I was hoping for a repeat of "I wouldn't go that far" this is better though. Sugar for the win. My plan of integrating myself super slowly into the fold, over the span of many years and very few posts is working... Shhh, pretend it's working.

One time in Skyrim my horse died and I cried IRL.

Comment

• KimmyGibbler
            KimmyGibbler commented
            Editing a comment
            Shut your pie hole.

• pulserifles
            pulserifles commented
            Editing a comment
            Literal tears.

• KimmyGibbler
            KimmyGibbler commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't like a comment. *Figuratively bummed*
            Consider this my bored version of "seen at 10.41"

I wouldn't go that far.

Comment

I spent probably an hour trying to get by the big tough guy in sovengard (whatever) and i almost threw the controller at my new tv. i dropped it on the ground instead. i should stop playing video games, it will be better for my sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Read hard View Post
              I read that as "I'm whining because I'm hung as fuck" lol

I think I will need this thread at some point! Something venting on the internet is the best way to feel better! Did the screen or the control break? or both?
              don't steal my thread again read hard, or i'm going to get vodka drunk and cry myself to sleep. and i broke the screen. good thing it was a tv i bought off my friend for $40. bad news is i had to drop $200 on a new tv. this is really the first new tv i'd ever bought myself in my life. i still don't deserve nice things. i'm terrible. but i will NOT break this TV!

Comment

The place I stop at on the way to work every Friday for my "hooray it's the weekend!" breakfast of two toasted/buttered egg bagels and a yoohoo were out of egg bagels. Nothing says "prepare to have a mediocre at best, but more likely totally shitty weekend" than having any other sort of bagel on a Friday morning. If chicken holiday (the place i get lunch every payday) tells me they're out of ribs somebody is getting clotheslined.

Comment

I guess I'll write this in this thread.

I feel super weird writing this, but I guess it' true. But I feel like life is pretty cool and I'm content at the moment with it! And that's not bad when you are Read hard! It's sort of been this way for a year or so and I find that pretty cool. I am also aware that at any moment things will fall apart and my life will fall apart, but I feel ready for it! I know that I probably can't offer the world much and if I'll try I'll probably fail over and over again, but now I actually feel like I sort of offer the world something, which feels nice! And for this tiny period in history when things seem nice for Read hard, I'm gonna enjoy it! This probably sounds like the second worst gloating soliloquy I've made! But just wanted to share it. But remember, no matter how thrilled I sound in this post, I still have to wake up every morning being René, so that should be inspiration to all of you!

Comment

Enjoying when things are going well is great. It's harder than it sounds sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Read hard View Post
                      I guess I'll write this in this thread.

I feel super weird writing this, but I guess it' true. But I feel like life is pretty cool and I'm content at the moment with it! And that's not bad when you are Read hard! It's sort of been this way for a year or so and I find that pretty cool. I am also aware that at any moment things will fall apart and my life will fall apart, but I feel ready for it! I know that I probably can't offer the world much and if I'll try I'll probably fail over and over again, but now I actually feel like I sort of offer the world something, which feels nice! And for this tiny period in history when things seem nice for Read hard, I'm gonna enjoy it! This probably sounds like the second worst gloating soliloquy I've made! But just wanted to share it. But remember, no matter how thrilled I sound in this post, I still have to wake up every morning being René, so that should be inspiration to all of you!
                      Here it comes!!!!!!!!

I feel like my bachelor's thesis is going well and I can apply for Master's soon!(In English, not Rhetoric). I got an email today that I have forgotten an obligatory activity and can no longer write my bachelor's thesis and I might have to pay lots of money too. Now I'm fully screwed. There was a little part on a website with info on this, but we haven't really heard anything in lectures or anything and that just makes me incredibly sad, I'm in a "what am I supposed to do now?" mood, especially when I was so happy with how it was going with the thesis. I'm also not as "ready for" this as I said in the post above. Oh life, it's both a tragedy and a comedy at the same time!

Comment

So frustrating.

Comment

I went to see success and masked intruder last night, and partied so hard, my tab was fucking huge.... and this morning I threw up in the shower while getting ready to go to work on my usual day off. fuck everything.

Comment

and while i was drunked out, i thought i could do a little SKyrim. i'm in the middle of trying to reforge these amulet fragments, where you have to fight the ghosts of all 3 of those wretched fucks that you get each fragment from, in a row. Fucking IRRITATING! this asshole couldn't shout me across the room the first time I fought him! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT whats the fucking point of living!@##$@#%@#$%$%$

Comment

having a serious case of the "fuck everythings" today. It's like the bed woke up on the wrong side of me.

Comment

Take comfort in knowing that that is at least a possibility now. Used to be like a bag of gravy resting on a slice of turkey.

Comment

ha. thanks. I think I'm having pre wedding jitters. lots of "am I sure I want to do this?"
                                  I definitely do want to, but at the same time there's that part of me that is thinking "but you could NOT do it"
                                  But I've got no place to go, I've got very little money can't afford a place on my own, have no friends here and going home isn't an option. I don't feel trapped in this relationship just trapped in general. I've got not place to go and I don't get to take a break and turn off since I"m sober now. I'm out of xanax and don't see my dr until thursday. I just keep trying to hold out until thursday but right now would be a fucking awesome time to have a drink. in the past it would be the easiest way to handle all the stress. marriage and moving and working a shitty job that I do not give a single fuck about but it's not a BAD job. just shitty and stupid and not challenging and I drive 40 minutes each way every day.
                                  I don't have a therapist out here and I want to get punched in the fucking face so I can experience a sense of immediacy that I do not have in m life right now.
                                  good god that's a fucking ramble.

I needed to get that out.

Comment

I too have a long commute. About 40 minutes to get here and closer to an hour to get home. Sometimes i try to imagine what could do to make the jerk in the car next to me hit my car so i can get him/her in trouble. Traffic in Orlando is terrible.

Aren't you between 18 months and two years sober now? I know its closer to one but I can't remember which. That's awesome either way.

Go do a handstand on a wall and try to clap your hands. That'll be like two punches in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by marshall View Post
                                      I too have a long commute. About 40 minutes to get here and closer to an hour to get home. Sometimes i try to imagine what could do to make the jerk in the car next to me hit my car so i can get him/her in trouble. Traffic in Orlando is terrible.

Aren't you between 18 months and two years sober now? I know its closer to one but I can't remember which. That's awesome either way.

Go do a handstand on a wall and try to clap your hands. That'll be like two punches in the face.
                                      It'll be 22 months sober next week.
                                      wow.
                                      my sobriety is almost a toddler.

it feels like the commute is sucking the life out of me. I leave the house at 6:30am and get home at 6pm. fucking bloooows. I have gym time in there and stuff, but it's not enough.
                                      I think I need to get a blowjob in a mens room glory hole. that will put things in perspective for me.

Did I bitch about my office getting moved into the server room two months ago? because yeah, it's fucking hot and loud and when it's not loud because of the servers I get to hear kids screaming just outside my office. I think I am going to look for a new job.
                                      but if I get a different job I may not have the freedom to do whatever I want to do. it's a crapshoot!!!

Comment

Lemuria played in Jersey this past Saturday, and I didn't know about it until now. I'd have probably still gone to the Screaming Females show I went to at the Lanes, but I'd have at least tried to do the math to figure out if seeing both was feasible. At the Screaming Females show I attended the bathroom line was too long between sets for me to get a decent spot up front for theirs and the snack bar was out of chicken nuggets. Also the Rangers are in first place and all the Uncle Tom's (what I call people who live in Jersey but inexplicably root against themselves totally unaware that NY hates them/wants nothing to do with them) have been goddamn insufferable.

Comment

Phrank, don't drink any drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                                            Phrank, don't drink any drugs.
                                            The voice of reason in a disturbed and roiling sea. thank you for being my anchor!

Comment

Working...
                                            X