TV Shows 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Shows 2015

Anyone watching Bloodline? Checked the first episode last night and my interest was piqued.

Comment

This season of Inside Amy Schumer has been pretty killer.

Comment

The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Comment

Originally posted by Make_Way View Post
          This season of Inside Amy Schumer has been pretty killer.
          It really has. I liked the first one too, but this is definitely way better. I can't believe some of the cameos and I think after the first one got good enough ratings she can do riskier stuff this time around like that Cosby court of public opinion trial or the full episode 12 Angry Men parody.

Comment

I usually find myself checking the clock a few times during Game of Thrones to see how much longer I have to wait for Silicon Valley. Last night I did that less, so that was nice.

Comment

Mr. Robot's pilot was highly enjoyable

Comment

Silicon Valley is just the best.

Game of Thrones really saved up some deaths for that one.

Comment

New "season" of True Detective starts this weekend, I believe. Hope they can live up to the first series.

Comment

Better Call Saul is great.

I made my national TV debut this year too on Snapped: Killer Couples. I was a child molester in episode 505. I am in some other shows and episodes too.

Comment

i'd always avoided the walking dead but that just meant i got to binge-watch the whole thing. rickgrimes4lyfe and daryl as his right hand man.

Comment

Enjoyed the first couple episodes of A Young Doctor's Notebook, that thing with Harry Potter as Tiny Don Draperovich. So much blood.

Comment

Death in Paradise has some nice little locked room mysteries.

Comment

Norm MacDonald makes an awesome judge on Last Comic Standing.

Comment

Narcos is pretty good so far. It's pretty much Goodfellas dubbed in Spanish. Except that the thing that makes it super Goodfellas isn't en espanol. So that doesn't make sense. But it does.

Also the PBS American Experience thing on Walt Disney is pretty awesome. The second part was on last night and even though it was interesting wherever it started, I immediately started the first part online and then became depressed at the ages Walt Disney achieved things at. And then I stopped giving a shit because that's how I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Capnplank View Post
                                Death in Paradise has some nice little locked room mysteries.
                                Well, it started to get a little stale and predictable in the second season, and then NOPE! British shows sure have some danglemelons, sometimes.

Comment

I've really been enjoying Moonbeam City on Comedy Centra. It's only about 3 episodes in really easy to catch up on for anybody curious. It's kind of like a mixture of that cartoon C.O.P.S. I loved growing up in the 80's fucked Jem and the child that begat was raised by Archer and Metalocalypse (even though said child would be much older, so that's not a totally apt simily I suppose). Either way outstanding voicecast and great dialog.
                                  Then last night when I was watching pre-season hockey they kept playing commercials for a show on IFC called Benders about a group of friends on a low level amateur hockety team that looked really funny. It premiers tonight, but the first episode was already on demand. I enjoyed it quite a bit and set my dvr to record all new episodes. Definitely for fans of It's Always Sunny, The League and/or the movie Goon.
                                  Then of course there's a bunch of returning shows I'm amped about new seasons of. Really looking forward to the 2nd episode of Brooklyn 99 after the ending of the first one. Bummed to see that Undateable was moved to Fridays means they're probably not gonna give it a fair shake in season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ScruffCardinale View Post
                                    Then last night when I was watching pre-season hockey they kept playing commercials for a show on IFC called Benders about a group of friends on a low level amateur hockety team that looked really funny. It premiers tonight, but the first episode was already on demand. I enjoyed it quite a bit and set my dvr to record all new episodes. Definitely for fans of It's Always Sunny, The League and/or the movie Goon.
                                    Sounds like something I should try to remember. Thanks!

I've been too excited for meaningless preseason hockey. A week to go! A goddamn week to go!

Been watching through the last few seasons of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I watched the show years ago but stopped somewhere around season 5. It didn't stop being good.
                                    Also the Inside the Mind of a Chef series, a PBS thing on Netflix, really makes most of the food shows I used to watch pretty unbearable. No contest crap, unless you decide to drink everytime someone says "country ham" or "umami". And I want to hang out on Francis Mallmann's island at the ballhairs of the earth.

Comment

I watched about 10 minutes of 2 Broke Girls for the first time the other day. Really networks? This is the best you've got? And people watch it? Seriously, the big joke was when one of the girls said "boo-ya", and the studio audience/laugh track exploded like it was the funniest thing ever written.

Also, new Muppets show. Other than maybe Bentm, who would ever think that was a good idea?

Comment

I noticed the other day that 2 Broke Girls is now running in syndication in hour blocks on the WB or some channel. Boo-ya, 11 times a week.

I saw an episode of the Muppets. I don't know who can give a shit about Kermit and Miss Piggy's relationship, but it's a few turdboners more watchable than 2 Broke Girls.

Comment

What? Leave me out of that, guy I've never met.

Good grief, at least I have the sense not to watch 2 Broke Girls.

Comment

I like the new Muppets show. its like the Muppets combined with 30 Rock and the Office(US)
                                            Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

I do believe this is going to make it:
                                              https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...bringbackmst3k

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by carrie View Post
                                                  is that Ron Swanson? :O
                                                  Where Can I Get An Ugly Christmas Sweater | Funny Christmas Hoodies | Christian Hoodie

Comment

Working...
                                                  X