Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That one dude is now a convicted rapist...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bruisy View Post

"I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A BIG GARY GLITTER FAN"
    It appears you still have a devoted fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by phrank View Post
      nice. you're probably a great person.

Probably at least as good as you, internet person.

It's a shame Ben wasn't some feminist woman hitting a man heckler, that person would be considered a hero! But really, it's not even a question of that, Ben was wrong for doing it because as an entertainer, you probably shouldn't beat up on your audience members.
      Last edited by ReallySwell; 03-26-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• So he didn't do a bad bullshit after all?

Comment

• Ten charact

Comment

• Oh, he was totally bullshitting. I seriously doubt he was sorry for any of it. That is just my opinion, I don't think it was right.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReallySwell View Post

Probably at least as good as you, internet person.

It's a shame Ben wasn't some feminist woman hitting a man heckler, that person would be considered a hero! But really, it's not even a question of that, Ben was wrong for doing it because as an entertainer, you probably shouldn't beat up on your audience members.
              I'm not just some internet person, I'm motherfucking Phronk Mortion!

Comment

I discarded my Connie Dungs records when this first came up. I had that Young, Dumb and Full Of Dung compilation, and a couple of Mutant Pop singles. I'm wondering if it is necessary to incinerate my entire MP collection as well. Though I don't think I have to because he wasn't a kiddie fiddler while the label was still active, so they weren't actively promoting the post-offense band and thus advocating the fiddling. It's a difficult question.
                mp had darlington too, probably the biggest diddler label to date!

Comment

• Time to bonfire that shit just to be on the safe side, Bruisy.

Comment

he wasn't a kiddie fiddler while the label was still active
                    Oh yeah? You know that? How do you know that? So he just became a kiddie fiddler? How do you know that? Is that something that happens? How do you know that that is something that happens? How do you know so much about how the pedo mind works? When did you become such an expert on child fuckery? Or how, i guess would be the better question. How.

Comment

• Compelling point. It's probably for the best to get rid entirely.

Comment

• he only did it a couple times

Comment

• Bruisy, Did you report a post in this thread? I can't figure out which one it is. maybe pm me the info if you don't want everyone know you're reporting things?

Comment

• Am I going to get in trouble?

Comment

• Wow,Here's where these arguments completely fall apart and become irrelevant.

1.The rape charges did NOT stick because they could NOT be proven.
                              2.I am from Kentucky and I've known Brandon close to half of my life.He has had attractive girlfriends the entire time.Some of these women move across the country for him.What the fuck would he want with a sexually immature,fat preteen? It just doesn't add up.
                              3.Everyone who knows Stacy knows she is a bat-shit crazy,drama queen and no one takes her seriously.Cops need numbers.They need to "appear" busy.Pretty convenient for Brandon huh?
                              4.All of these child rapist jokes are just as bad as anything that you are accusing him of.IF you REALLY wanna split hairs about whats right or wrong and you are so above all of this.Then,how is any of this supposed to be funny? Why make light of a subject you are so dramatically against?
                              5.Anything in his defense was thrown out or not allowed to be used in court.
                              6.The kid would do anything she could to get sent to live with her dad.She is known to tell wild stories.
                              7.He took the guilty plea as a bargain deal.This does not mean it is true.It means he ran the risk of a jury of god-fearing rednecks finding him guilty and a harsher sentence.
                              8.If you have ever had a girlfriend/wife/relationship then you would know when it comes to a close,the other party will say or do ANYTHING to smear your name/public image out of jealous spite.
                              9.What the hell does a criminal record have to do with how good your songs are? Everyone has something on their record these days.The USA has the highest prison population in the world.
                              10.If the jerks in this thread are looking for dogmatic indoctrinations then why not go join the church? I thought punk was for independent thinkers-not conformists.
                              11.You care enough about him to go on for 5 pages about how upset you are,Why not take his side over a crazy ex-girlfriend or the state? What songs did they write for you? ALBUMS?
                              12.He was with Stacy the ENTIRE night that this allegedly happened.It still goes on nothing but his word vs a kid who doesn't understand the seriousness of what she has done.

You can think,say or do what you want but I sit and write this out to you from the exact same town that Stacy is from.I can tell you with certainty.Everyone thinks she is a looney toon and anyone who knows her personally doesn't even remotely entertain this idea for a second.You can discredit someone all day long on the internet but that doesn't make it come true.I would not throw away ANY Connie Dungs/A Radio with Guts records.I have a strong suspicion ol Brandon Dung is gonna come back and surprise us with his best work yet.True artists do their best work when shit hits the fan.Thanks for your time.Have a nice day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattleScars View Post
                                Wow,Here's where these arguments completely fall apart and become irrelevant.

2.I am from Kentucky and I've known Brandon close to half of my life.He has had attractive girlfriends the entire time.Some of these women move across the country for him.What the fuck would he want with a sexually immature,fat preteen? It just doesn't add up.
                                3.Everyone who knows Stacy knows she is a bat-shit crazy,drama queen and no one takes her seriously.Cops need numbers.They need to "appear" busy.Pretty convenient for Brandon huh?
                                4.All of these child rapist jokes are just as bad as anything that you are accusing him of.IF you REALLY wanna split hairs about whats right or wrong and you are so above all of this.Then,how is any of this supposed to be funny? Why make light of a subject you are so dramatically against?
                                6.The kid would do anything she could to get sent to live with her dad.She is known to tell wild stories.
                                7.He took the guilty plea as a bargain deal.This does not mean it is true.It means he ran the risk of a jury of god-fearing rednecks finding him guilty and a harsher sentence.
                                8.If you have ever had a girlfriend/wife/relationship then you would know when it comes to a close,the other party will say or do ANYTHING to smear your name/public image out of jealous spite.
                                9.What the hell does a criminal record have to do with how good your songs are? Everyone has something on their record these days.The USA has the highest prison population in the world.
                                10.If the jerks in this thread are looking for dogmatic indoctrinations then why not go join the church? I thought punk was for independent thinkers-not conformists.
                                11.You care enough about him to go on for 5 pages about how upset you are,Why not take his side over a crazy ex-girlfriend or the state? What songs did they write for you? ALBUMS?
                                12.He was with Stacy the ENTIRE night that this allegedly happened.It still goes on nothing but his word vs a kid who doesn't understand the seriousness of what she has done.

You can think,say or do what you want but I sit and write this out to you from the exact same town that Stacy is from.I can tell you with certainty.Everyone thinks she is a looney toon and anyone who knows her personally doesn't even remotely entertain this idea for a second.You can discredit someone all day long on the internet but that doesn't make it come true.I would not throw away ANY Connie Dungs/A Radio with Guts records.I have a strong suspicion ol Brandon Dung is gonna come back and surprise us with his best work yet.True artists do their best work when shit hits the fan.Thanks for your time.Have a nice day.
                                Thought I'd quote this to preserve the crazy before he comes back and deletes it.

How ya doin Brandon? Thanks for coming on here to clarify everything. Can't wait for you to come back with your best stuff yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post

Thought I'd quote this to preserve the crazy before he comes back and deletes it.

How ya doin Brandon? Thanks for coming on here to clarify everything. Can't wait for you to come back with your best stuff yet!
                                  Hi,I am not here to point fingers,do random name calling or some sort of drawn out internet message board argument.This is NOT Brandon Dung.This is DeeDee aka Derek Lyn Plastic.I played in 07 Sickbay with Brandon in the year 2000.However,thank you for taking the time to discredit your argument by showing the board how prone you are to jump to conclusions.Bravo.I would be happy to facetime with you,Skype whatever it is you like to prove to you my true identity.This goes for anyone on the thread.

I have not spoken with Brandon since all of this happened.I came to these conclusions from mutual acquaintances of both his and Stacy's.I care about this thread because I come from a similar background as Brandon and I think that he is one of the best things to ever come out of such a terrible state.It is a common struggle of ours to lose the geographical lottery,get placed in such a hellhole of an environment and then try to make good music without any support whatsoever.This isn't something we complain about.It could be so much worse.

I have heard a recent demo of his and I can honestly say that it is one of the best things I've ever heard with his name on it.Again,I come from the tri-state.Everyone knows each other.It isn't hard to decipher who the true crackpots and nut-jobs are.There are no correct answers,There are only cross references.

Please,Do what you wish.If you think that such a bright writer is capable of such a tragic event,Then do what you feel like to trash his name.I am here to tell you,you are incorrect and you base these claims on internet rumors.I have seen the Ashland topix thread where Stacy made claims about DNA and all of these speculations.I ask you this,If there was DNA then why wasn't it used in court and why is he free and rape charges dropped? Again,It just doesn't add up.

Scott,I can not keep up with your 14,982 obscure pop punk message board posts.However,I will do my very best to check back from time to time to see how you're holding up.Please don't get too many boogers on your keyboard and jerk yourself off blind.I would love to hear your band and what you contribute to the world outside of your mom's basement or attic.Happy 40th Birthday!

-DEREK LYN PLASTIC of GRAYSON,KY

P.S.BURN KIM DAVIS/FREE BRANDON DUNG!!!

Comment

• I can't speak to any of these "internet rumors" you're discussing. I'm not familiar with the Ashland topix thread, as my mom was making me clean up the basement that day (on my 40th birthday, no less!). Is this one of those "rumors" that you speak of?

http://kool.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/Details/361463

Comment

• Below is the link from the Kentucky Sex Offender Registry.There is NO rape charge.It was dropped as part of the guilty plea bargain.If you have any clue of how the court works,they would NEVER give up a rape charge if it weren't for an incompetent lack of evidence.The best that they had to go on was a delusional kid's word and the most simple idea of not making themselves look like idiots for wasting tax dollars on a witch hunt,so to speak.

Again,ANYONE who knows the woman knows she is a looney toon.There is no better way to describe it.The guy got stuck with a raw deal and I can't sit back and not say anything when I know better about the whole situation.I've known this guy for a long time,he always has sexually mature,attractive girlfriends.He doesn't need favors from a preteen.

You need to go to the search engine in the link provided and go through the BOYD county registers and you will find Brandon Tussey with NO rape charge but a sexual abuse of the 1st degree.He was released with 5 years probation and a hefty fine.If he were ACTUALLY guilty and the prosecution had a competent surplus of evidence-he would definitely be in prison,without a doubt.This isn't the case here.Innocent people get screwed by our system all the time.

You should show a little dignity and take the time to research your arguments before you go around smearing people's names and all of their hard work,when you have nothing better to go on but an outdated web-link that clearly states it isn't the most proficient with keeping it updated to the current standard.

http://kspsor.state.ky.us

‚Äč-DLP

Comment

• Here's my last little bit of fun on this. First of all, why you would bring up a dead topic of Michael Brandon Tussey being a sex offender on a fairly dead website is beyond me. I mean, Michael Brandon Tussey, sometimes referred to as Brandon Dung of the Connie Dungs? Why bring up something that was pretty largely left behind by search engines already. Secondly, you sure seem concerned with the attractiveness and maturity of the girlfriends of sex offender Michael Brandon Tussey. You describe his (apparent) victim as "sexually immature." Hey bub, it's rare someone under the age of 12 is sexually mature to begin with. Does Michael Brandon Tussey of the Connie Dungs associate with such sexually immature ladies? Well, there can certainly be differing opinions on such things. I doubt you can give an accurate assessment, unless of course you were also there at the time. Let's end this with one very, very easy yes or no question which I would like for Mr Derek Lyn Plastic of Grayson, KY to answer. No debate, no opinion, just fact, just a one word answer. I'd like to see your response in one word please. Is Michael Brandon Tussey, registered sex offender, yes or no? Enjoy your night.

Comment

so how about this

Comment

Wow,Here's where these arguments completely fall apart and become irrelevant.

You got 11 wrong.

Comment

• 3 things.

1. Someone's artistic output has zero to do with whether or not they commit criminal acts. Z.E.R.O. So let's remove that red herring from this discussion, okay? I get that Battle Scar's played music with this guy, but it's immaterial.

2. Battle Scar's point that he was offered a plea bargain with probation is an indication of the level of evidence the police had is probably accurate.

If anything, it keeps the waters muddier than if he had gone to trial, because the question becomes "is there little evidence because the allegations are untrue or is there little evidence because evidence can be hard to collect beyond he said/she said statements in many sexual assault cases"?

3. This statement is factually incorrect: "All of these child rapist jokes are just as bad as anything that you are accusing him of."

No, no they're not. At all. And if you seriously can't understand why people crack wise in the face of tragedy, check out any writing about humor and its use as a coping mechanism.

Comment

• If the attractiveness of Brandon's Exes or the appearance of the underage child hasn't been taken into consideration by court, I will say this is not only miscarriage of justice, I would say MURDER of justice.

Comment

• "Sex offender registries and comments of the ill informed aside, I know his ex wife. She has been arrested twice for domestic violence in the past 4 years. "Bat shit crazy" only scratches the surface. Now if you hard core punk fans want sit right back and hear a tale of a fateful trip, let me know. I'll spill it. If not, just know there are are two sides to every story, and this former Mrs Tussey has had her run ins with law more than he has."
                                                  sure, "joe" that may be true, but has she ever molested a preteen?

Comment

• Phranklin, I don't know where the above quote came from, but it gave me a nice chuckle. I love people who point out the shitty actions of others thinking it'll put them in a better light.

"Sure, I'm a sex offender, but my ex-wife is a shitty person too!" Classic stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X