Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray for the guvna! Fancyplates is back.

Comment

• I'm upper, upper class - high society. God's gift to crockery notoriety. And I always fill my ballroom, the event is never small. The social papers say, I've the fanciest plates of all.

Comment

• I love that you embrace all of your gimmicks. You're a great worker.

Comment

• My name's Mark. I was Mark Waters on the old board too. I recently moved to Chicago. One time, I ruined the ending of the last Harry Potter book for Toni (boobiedewton) and I'm pretty sure she still hasn't forgiven me. Also, I was sent back in time from the future to kill Jerry Cola. I don't think he's on the new board, so I think I succeeded.
          Last edited by Mark Waters; 11-30-2014, 06:58 PM. Reason: d

Comment

• Mark waters!

Comment

• Snape kills Dumbledore

Comment

• Whoa, welcome back, Mark! How's Chicago? How's Jerry Cola's smoldering corpse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Waters View Post
                  My name's Mark. I was Mark Waters on the old board too. I recently moved to Chicago.
                  It's no Port Huron, but at least you've still got a lake.

Comment

• I'm Tahoe Jeff. I'm originally from California, but I live in Seattle now. Currently I play bass and sing in Stab Me Kill Me, and I play guitar and sing in The Piniellas. I used to waste a lot of time on the old board. Now I am going to waste a bit less on this one.

Comment

• Hey, guys.

Comment

• Hi. I'm Bradley Adita. Everyone knows me and by everyone I mean Lipstick Homicide, no one else matters anyway.
                        Flip your wig.
                        Hurt your brain.
                        I have not heard that Beck album.
                        That Sam Smith song sounds like Won't Back Down and it isn't art.
                        The only artistry is in the coven mind of Kanye, don't blink.

If you're not getting paid, you're paying those who are.
                        And we're all players, and we're all haters,
                        And we're all heartbreakers, and we're all fakers,
                        And I'd rather come to terms and learn than shake it off, shake it off.
                        And pop culture can fuck off.

And if you came here for pop punk you're better off leaving.

There's no pop punk here.
                        Last edited by bradleyadita; 02-10-2015, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• I'm Sam, posted as randomname one the old bored years ago. In portland now originally from texas

Comment

• SAM!!!!! WHOOP!

Comment

• I'm Richie Cunningham and Grath Madden is my wife, Oprah.

Comment

• I'm Mike. I was in the Loblaws, and this was my name on the old board until it switched me back to my original BobLoblaw at some point. I was also in a New Orleans band called The Robinsons.
                                http://www.facebook.com/wearevistablue
                                http://wearevistablue.bandcamp.com/
                                http://www.bodycountpodcast.com

Comment

• Hi. I'm Dildo Baggins. I like long walks on the beach, getting caught in the rain, and candlelit dinners.

Comment

• Hey there! after a long hiatus I have re joined the PPMB. My name is Chris, I live in Ohio and use to post under "Ninny"

Comment

• I'm Mikey Unlikely. I was Mikey Unlikely on the old board as well. I currently live w/ my wife and 2 cats, Lester and Conrad, in NYC, but we're moving next week. I should say leaving because we don't quite know where we're moving to yet. So, were headed back home to Ft. Worth, Texas. We'll probably end up in Portland if not, Denver."Why?" you ask. Because, I recently had a nervous/mental breakdown due to severe depression and work related anxiety in which I overdosed/tried to kill myself w/ a bunch of rx meds. Thats's probably a lot of personal information that you didn't care to know for a re-introduction, but hey, I'm happy to be back.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I'm Hall. I was The Jerk on the old board as well. It's been years since I've been on here. yay.

Comment

• greetings everyone!!!

im Alex, was a stalker in the old board
                                          happy to comeback
                                          Where Can I Get An Ugly Christmas Sweater | Funny Christmas Hoodies | Christian Hoodie

Comment

• My name is Ben.

I live in Cincinnati and I play music.

I'm annoying.

Comment

• Hey guys! We're an all-girl feminist punk band from NYC. It'd be really cool if you checked us out!

Here is our soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jigsaw-youth
                                              and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jigsawyouthband/

We also have a bandcamp with really shitty live recordings, Support your local grrrl gang!

Comment

• I posted in this like 8 years ago and randomly decided to come back today and notice my last introduction is still here. Where did everyone go?!?

Comment

• My name is Todd. I am one of the primary contributors over at www.sandiegopunk.com. I play music and ride skateboards. You can check out my latest project at https://distortedsignals.bandcamp.com. Right now, Belvedere is getting much love in my music playing devices!

Comment

• Hi were Beaversaurus. A pop punk band from Wrexham. We have just recorded our first Ep with 4 tracks. Our influences include Blink-182 , Green day, The offspring and Sum 41.

https://soundcloud.com/rich-later-cloud

Check our stuff out

Comment

Working...
                                                    X