No announcement yet.

NHL 2015/16 thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prolly coz they usually play in green jerseys...like my local team here...

and that antoine roussel guy is pretty wild i guess...

Comment

game four of the Sharks/Preds series has been awesome thus far and is just now going into its 2nd overtime. San Jose is definitely looking way better than they did the previous game.

Comment

and now triple overtime.

Comment

Staying up past 2am for the conclusion of a Western conference playoff game's triple overtime. Awesome when the team you're rooting for wins. Not so much otherwise.

Comment

World Championship in Moscow started yesterday. Russia (with Datsyuk, Panarin, Voynov, Bobrovski) lost to Czech Republic 0-3. Canada (Duchene, Brassard, Domi, McDavid, Marchand, etc.) beat USA 5-1.

Comment

Didn't really have a horse in the Pens/Lightning series as I knew that I'd be rooting for San Jose no matter what the outcome in the East, but damn if it wasn't an entertaining hard fought seven game series. Can't say for certain if they outcome would have been much different if Bishop was in goal. That's gotta be a big "what if" for him and the fans since he was such a huge (figuratively and literally) part of their regular season win record. In either case for the sake of my friends in CA, ex-Devils Zubrus and DeBoer and Burns' beard I hope it's the Sharks hoisting the cup.

Comment

Bishop probably would have helped. Vasilevsky let in two weak goals in game 7 although he did keep them in the series. Bishop seemed to be playing really well in the previous series. The Penguins controlled play for the most part in this series.
                Last edited by Dildo Baggins; 05-31-2016, 04:51 AM.

Comment

2016/17 schedule is up. The first day of preseason games the Devils are sending out two different squads 7pm they play at home against the Flyers and at 7:30 they're playing the Habs up in Montreal. Not sure if other teams are doing anything similar. Not really sure how it works. Maybe they have more prospects they're trying out? Weird stuff, but point is we're just a few months away from a new season.

Comment

Working...
                  X