Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I FINALLY BOUGHT THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND I'VE ONLY GOT ONE QUESTION!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I FINALLY BOUGHT THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND I'VE ONLY GOT ONE QUESTION!

how old is this lar lar dog?

(finally bought larry's book direkt from don giovanne and...hmmmm...akhm...damn...fuck that...i love reading it..)

(ordered spy rock memories as well, but it's supposedly out of stock, should get here soon though...i wanted to start with that one, but i couldn't wait)

(it's actually pretty fun readying all these lookout! rekkids b00ks and listening to old lookout! records at the same time...)

do you think lar lar would like me more retroactively if i had a selfie with his b00k ?!?!?!

Comment

I bought one too when he was out here in Berkeley.

His 1st book is extremely well written- if you like this one you'll like "Spy Rock Memories."

Comment

yeah, love the How To Ruin A Label so far...i'm just a bit bummed coz the Spy Rock Memories seems to be outta stock at Don Giovanni and now I'm reading How To Ruin A Label first instead of starting with Spy Rock Memories...

Comment

really enjoying this one. brings back memories.

Comment

i'm almost done with reading this and I L0VE IT! thanks for this, lar lar.

and it makes me browse through my CD collection and realize there are CDs there that i totally forgot i owned...like Potatomen Now CD, Sweet Baby It's a Girl and others...do i have some Pansy Division, too?!?!

right now i'm checking if i have the MTX Love Is Dead in my collection. from what i remember it should be there...

have i ever got/traded/bought the Vindictives singles collection on CD?!?! hmmm, used to have it as a double LP, but i'm not really sure i have it on CD...

PUNK FUCKIN ROCK!

Comment

read it! loved it! larry is c00l! this b00k is c00l.

have already started the spy rock memories!

(and as a result you can often find me browsing through my CD collection...browsing my (and L00kout! Records history...)

Comment

Working...
              X