The Ergs! are reuniting for this weeks Chris Gerhard show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ergs! are reuniting for this weeks Chris Gerhard show

Let's all rejoice and start posting on here religiously.

Go!

My computer auto corrected Gethard to Gerhard. Oh well.

Comment

just got my confirmation e-mail that I'll be among the fortunate there for the taping. super pysched at the possibility of being on tv, but also very realistically worried that the combination of seeing them playing together again with running into friends from back in my heyday that i never get to see anymore is gonna reduce me to a big weeping mess.

Comment

Watched a vid of this. Wish I knew about it I woulda tried to get in

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bobby View Post
          Watched a vid of this. Wish I knew about it I woulda tried to get in
          How did you miss it, it was all over the ppmb facebook group!

Comment

Is the video still up anywhere to view online?

Comment

I haven't seen it online anywhere, but haven't been looking very hard since I just watched the 10pm and 1am airings on Wednesday night dvr'ing the first one to watch whenever I'd like from then on. I've been hoping to see the full set posted somewhere, but looks like if people weren't watching the taping on facebook live they're presently out of luck. Only Most Violent Rap Group/Pray For Rain made it onto the show broadcast, but that was all somewhere in the middle of about half an hour of a bunch more awesomeness. Off the top of my head Song One Side One/Very Pretty Song, Bike Shoppe, Extra Medium, an abbreviated Upstairs Downstairs, See Him Again and Books About Miles Davis were also played.

Comment

The full set finally got posted for anybody who hasn't seen it yet:

Comment

Beautiful-thank you! A four song 7" coming too? AMAZING

Comment

Working...
                  X