No announcement yet.

Pro Wrestling talk!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestlemania and Raw were really great, trying to enjoy it as much as I can because I imagine on Monday it's going to be back to shit.

Comment

• When Stone Cold did a Stunner the match was finished.

Comment

• I cancelled my WWE Network account after Axel didnt win the battle royal. I'll wait until summer slam to resubscribe
        Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveNinja View Post
          I cancelled my WWE Network account after Axel didnt win the battle royal. I'll wait until summer slam to resubscribe
          You'll miss Axetreme Rules.

Comment

• I am gonna miss listening to Light It Up.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Joe Jay View Post
              I am gonna miss listening to Light It Up.

this = true
              Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

• So what the fuck happened with Jon Stewart and the wrestling the other day? Anyone have any insight?

Yeah, yeah, the bored's dead and all that shit but I seriously can't believe that this thread's been dormant for over four months.

Comment

• Stewart started some crossover thing (meaning with the Daily Show and RAW/Smackdown/whichever/etc) with the current champion, Seth Rollins. It turned into him 'attacking' Rollins' opponent, John Cena, during their match at the last PPV which was over the weekend. On the next RAW (weekly WWE show), Stewart appeared to state his reasoning for what he did. It was supposedly to protect Ric Flair's championship 'record', and Stewart 'paid the price' for his actions. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but that's the main, interesting points to that whole interaction.

Comment

• ...but beyond that, anyone check out the end to Lucha Underground Season 1, Ultima Lucha? I know it was about a month ago now, but still, good stuff.

Hopefully it comes back. So many entertaining matches in that promotion.

Comment

• Last weekend I went to a PWS (Pro Wrestling Syndicate) show. It was a lot of fun. If anybody else is in the NJ/NY area I recommend checking them out whenever they come through. Reminds me of the ROH shows my friends and I used to go to back in circa 2006 as far as the action and entertainment of the story lines goes. And then there's also the fun whacky ridiculous personas of some of the low to mid carders. My three favorites of those were The Drunken Swashbuckler, Johnny Howl (a wrestler who just acts/dresses like Teen Wolf) and Starman (yes somebody just wears the costume of and wrestles in the style of the character from the old NES Pro Wrestling game). Mick Foley is the commisioner and they had a couple other old recognizable WWE/ECW folks.

Comment

• so nobody's posted in this thread in months. and hell the last person to do so was me, but I just wanted to share with the bored on the off chance that anybody who still checks in would give a shit that this shirt exists:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Never-Forget...Wihgz6-VG9dGhA

Comment

• Excellent.
                          The network has added a ton of great stuff the the vault section the past few weeks.

Comment

• So during my absence from this thread/bored in general I attended the RoH show in WNY back in September (kicked unbelievable amounts of ass) and saw the wrestling show that was on during Fest 14, which was also pretty killer.

I got a subscription to PWI finally. TOTAL WRESTLING DORKAGE ACHIEVED

Comment

• They haven't been playing ROH on tv anymore near me the past few weeks which super bums me out. TNA is still on, which was usually the lead in. I'll have to do some research to see what's going on with Destination America and on whose end the decision was. I would always dvr it on Wednesday nights to watch on Thursday or at some point over the weekend. I miss going to see it live. They used to come through places in Jersey only like half an hour or so from me with front row seats only being $30, but then they got bigger and now they only come around NYC and Philly, and there are very few things I care about enough to deal with going to either of those places (not to mention tickets definitely cost a bunch more now). Still really enjoying PWS shows whenever they come through.

Comment

• Apparently it moved to some channel called Comet that I've never heard of/don't believe I have back at the beginning of this month.

Comment

• I'm surprised that Sinclair Broadcasting doesn't have an affiliate near you. Somehow I get two channels around here that have airings over the weekends.

Yeah, it was only on Destination America for a short run. Then all wrestling ceased on that network haha.

Comment

Working...
                                  X