All things Doctor Jenna's WhoHa- because you know we need this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it!
    Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

ARG! I should've known it was a 2-parter. Good thing, though,
      Spoiler: 
      the deaths of those 2 was waaaaaay too quick. Also, what's with the weird, not-so-heroic way that The Master went out? That didn't seem very much in character & seemed kind of rushed.

Overall though, wow!

I l.o.v.e.d.
      Spoiler: 
      the "fish tank" & "axe" bits when he's in 1138 AD Essex. I worried about the tank just sitting there though. It wouldn't rust apart quickly enough not to have major effects on the future, right? Or was it just the shell of a tank? I mean, guns weren't known in Europe at that point, were they? EDIT: wikipedia says firearms weren't invented until the 1200s in China, and didn't make it to Europe until later that century, so no. Hmm....

Also, the messenger was super creepy & cool. Is he/they new?
      Last edited by lushj; 09-23-2015, 06:54 PM. Reason: wikipedia bizatch!

Comment

he'll go back and clean up the tank later on
        Dear DaveNinja, You have received a warning at Pop Punk Message Bored. Reason: ------- Insulted Other Member(s) You've insulted AMY, BAM! INFRACTION!

Comment

I certainly hope so!

Comment

Great episode with a weird ending. (Not the cliffhanger, but the moment before that)

Comment

I'm loving the new episode underwater, even though

Spoiler: 
              the skeptic in my recoils at "ghosts"- but I've faith (ba-dump-bump!) that it's not actually ghosts.

The fact that it's NOT written by Steven Moffat gives me hope for this episode and future ones that they will be less treacle and more alien. Maybe someone finally broke his fingers so he can't type anymore?

I LOVE the flash cards in the 1st episode. I really really hope they continue to use these.

Comment

I am so so much happier with Peter Capaldi as the Doctor. I'm only 1 episode behind now. Just saw the 2-part episode with
                Spoiler: 
                Ashilder/immortal Viking woman. She's the new companion, right? Will the joker/thief who she gave the immortality pill to be a 2nd companion?

Also, I thought the
                Spoiler: 
                big Odin in the sky was SO SO SO
                Monty Python. Was it just me?

Comment

Finished up through the Christmas special.

This is the 1st Christmas special I've really really liked in a while, I think. Super duper cool and definitely more of a regular episode than the regular Christmas treacle Moffat serves up.

I am SUCH a big fan of

Spoiler: 
                  RIVER SONG!

Wouldn't it be awesome if
                  Spoiler: 
                  they brought her back for good, now that her jerk mom Amy is gone from the show?
                  Last edited by lushj; 01-05-2016, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X