Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In all seriousness, who is going to be the next President?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all seriousness, who is going to be the next President?

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking this is probably early and all.. but lets get it on!

Okay so is Hilary viable? Some say she is polarizing, but I think slightly over 50% of the population is women and I think she'll take a majority of women. I also think the LGBT community would very largely support her, I'm guessing like 80-90 percent or so?. I think there are a lot of men who will support her, but not from the Republican Party. Democrats obviously will support her. I am not sure how well she does with African-Americans and Latinos. Overall thought, I think she will win. The Republicans don't really have anyone that can really compete, at least I don't see anyone at this time.

Also, The mid term elections are Nov. 4th. I heard a key contest is in Nebraska. But I don't know much about it. If you got some insight into how this might affect the 2016 election.

But you know what we really need, we really need MORE CLINT EASTWOOD!!!

Unfortunately, probably Hillary.
    Originally posted by mylesmoist;n593
    we hung out a couple days later in my dorm, played mario kart,and made out when my roommate wasnt looking heheheh. it was fun but shes fucking terrible at mario kart.

Comment

Directing Jersey boys isn't enough to become president, I'd be all for obligatory Four Seasons songs in America though, like if everyone had to sing "Rag doll" at school instead of pledging the allegiance.

Comment

Steven Jesse Bernstein wontcha come out tonight!

Comment

It will probably be a Democrat and that Democrat will likely be Hillary Clinton.

The modern Republican Party is more of a niche, splinter party that dominates the Deep South and rural areas but cannot compete nationally. Their core support comes from a dying demographic: angry white (Southern) males. The Republican Party will not win a national election again for the foreseeable future.
          Last edited by Butz; 10-09-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Clinton for Prez.

Comment

I predict that once again the republicans will choose a caricature of a rich white guy and try, but ultimately fail, in making him seem like a relatable person instead of a lizard man wearing the skin of a person Posting from my phone yeah whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Butz View Post
                It will probably be a Democrat and that Democrat will likely be Hillary Clinton.

The modern Republican Party is more of a niche, splinter party that dominates the Deep South and rural areas but cannot compete nationally. Their core support comes from a dying demographic: angry white (Southern) males. The Republican Party will not win a national election again for the foreseeable future.
                I'm not an American so I don't know, but if people think like that I'm sure a Republican president isn't that unlikely.

Comment

Its inevitable that once a person become president exactly 0.028 percent of the American public truly believes that they are, were, and/or have become reptilian.

Originally posted by Jenny Incompetence View Post
                  I predict that once again the republicans will choose a caricature of a rich white guy and try, but ultimately fail, in making him seem like a relatable person instead of a lizard man wearing the skin of a person Posting from my phone yeah whatever
                  Oh yeah, Hilary might lose if the economy slides back into recession.

Comment

I'm not saying that Mitt Romney is a lizard person. I'm just saying that if there were lizard people, they would act like Mitt Romney.

Comment

I friggin HATE lizards!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenny Incompetence View Post
                        I'm not saying that Mitt Romney is a lizard person. I'm just saying that if there were lizard people, they would act like Mitt Romney.
                        Mitt Romney and I were born in the same hospital. Only one of us is a lizard person. You decide.

Comment

What a give away! Only a lizard person would say "only one of us is a lizard person"!

Originally posted by Larry Livermore View Post
                          Mitt Romney and I were born in the same hospital. Only one of us is a lizard person. You decide.

Comment

The Mitt Romney doc is kinda seriously unintentionally hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Livermore View Post

Larry and Mitt Romney share a hive mind, pass it on.

Comment

I'm sure the Republicans will either go with whatever old white guy is currently not involved in a scandal about their undocumented nanny or sexual encounters with a prostitute, but I guess they'd have a chance if they made more interesting picks. Hillary in a very polarizing candidate, and they would do well to point that out. Imagine if they looked forward at all to younger, more diverse people like Carly Fiorina and Bobby Jindal. I mean a woman from California and an Indian-American, Catholic from Louisiana running for president and VP as Republicans might even kill off a lot of the old Republicans still fighting their personal class and race wars. Maybe that would be a good thing.

Who knows though, just look at the number of combovers in this line up... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republi...ndidates,_2016

Ugh, imagine a full year of Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Michelle Bachman, Paul Ryan, Mike Huckabee, Jeb Bush and Sarah Palin telling their asinine, made-up anecdotes about "real" Americans begging them to "take back" Washington and trying to figure out which one of them both has the most money and still cares about poor, black people and Mexicans.

Comment

I remember watching 60 minutes in 2008(I think) and this guy was a democrat and supporting Obama saying he was more for a Black man in Office than a woman with a "I'm progressive" smerk on his face,

Comment

Originally posted by Read hard View Post
                                    I remember watching 60 minutes in 2008(I think) and this guy was a democrat and supporting Obama saying he was more for a Black man in Office than a woman with a "I'm progressive" smerk on his face,
                                    I don't really know what you are trying to say, but most Americans probably knew there was going to be a black man as president before a woman, even a white one. It's sad to think that it matters, but there are just too many people over the age of sixty who think a woman's place is in the home. Plenty of the same old white dudes worked along side black guys enough over the last 40 years for them to be "OK" with thinking of them as capable of leading. Again, sad but true.

Hopefully none of this will matter by the time I'm that age. It seems to be changing pretty fast. My kids don't really see these differences. Not even like I did.

Comment

I was making an observation, his "I'm progressive" smerk while saying something very little progressive weirded me out.

Comment

Hindsight is funny

Comment

"funny" may not be the right word...

Comment

It is like a clown, but it doesn't amuse me.

Comment

Plenty of the same old white dudes worked along side black guys enough over the last 40 years!
                                              Backlink | Buy Backlink

Comment

Originally posted by Read hard View Post

I'm not an American so I don't know, but if people think like that I'm sure a Republican president isn't that unlikely.
                                                Called it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                X